Monday, 7 January 2013

Back on the interweb

I have very good reasons as to why I haven't blogged for months on end. But I have now found myself missing rambling on the interwebz too much to give in to anymore excuses as to why I can't and thus have returned. I won't bore you too much about the stress of the last few months, though at points I really did feel like my head would explode, but some big shifts have taken place and things in our family dynamic have changed. About this I feel mostly positive. I also discovered that...SHOCK HORROR, I'm pregnant again! 23 weeks pregnant to be precise and much to my suprise, it's a boy. The ultrasound conversation went very much like this:

Sonographer: It's a boy!!

Me: Are you sure?

S - zooms in very very close - 

Me: A boy?$^%%&^*$£"$£EW

The first thing that flashed through my head was the attic full of girls clothes which I now have to dispose of and replace with boy things, and I am a serious hoarder of baby things in my ever prepared-ness of 'I'll have another baby ONE DAY.' It just so happened that I always thought said baby would be another girl. Wrong, again. 

B has started nursery and much to my relief absolutely loves it. She is leaping and bounding towards big girl school next year which makes my heart burst with pride whilst also terrifying me that I will soon have a 4 year old. Gosh, where does the time go? 


I will return promptly with more posts that are less rushed, but for now just wanted to get something back on the page before I both shrivel into internet obscurity and lose my mind also without having somewhere to write.

2 comments:

  1. Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally, and
    I am surprised why this coincidence did not came about earlier!
    I bookmarked it.
    Feel free to surf my web-site - here are the findings

    ReplyDelete