Tuesday, 22 October 2013

The Next Chapter



Ah, it feels like forever since I last wrote anything up on this blog, almost as though it was another lifetime ago, and not to go all Peter Andre on you, but I feel like I'm going to start with the next chapter of my life, rather than ruminating on the past and what has happened. 

So I suppose the biggest change I should mention is that I now have 2 munchkins in my life, lets just for the ease of things call them big munchkin and little munchkin. They are sweethearts and I guess at times somewhat trying but, hey, if anyone has kids that aren't then I don't want to meet them out of pure jealousy!! 

I'm feeling much better now, I don't do well when I'm pregnant AT ALL, in fact I turn into some sort of monster of the deep that has been dragged backwards through a hedge and all those other negative metaphors that I could probably pull out of my ****.  Somehow I'm much more alive and for the first time in ever such a long time I am probably what I consider to be contented and...happy? Happy seems appropriate. I'm in the final year of my degree, which can only be described as relieving, considering that I feel as though I've been studying towards it for centuries and my brain, although still utterly baby-fied is strating slowly to rejuvinate. 

But now little munchkin is awake and I need to go to bed, but I live in the deluded hope that it won't be too long before I post again.

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment